Botswana Safaris & Tours
Botswana travel immediately calls to mind the Okavango Delta, a huge lush life-teeming oasis, contrasting with the surrounding bone-dry Kalahari Desert. The waterways of the Delta sustain buffalo, elephants, lions, zebras and magnificent birdlife, while desert-adapted species and the Zu/'hoasi people patrol the desert. Both extremes are easily included in luxury trips to Botswana. Our guides have that rare ability to both educate and entertain, and we choose secluded camps, for a more personal experience.
- Glide along the Okavango Delta watching for hippos and elephants by mokoro canoe.
- Meet the Zu/'hoasi people and observe rare species like the black-maned lion in the Kalahari Desert.
- Explore the vast and otherworldly salt flats at Makgadikgadi Pans National Park by quad bike.
- Go camping in the Moremi Game Reserve and visit meerkats with the kids on a family safari.
- Join expert guides on 4 x 4 game drives and walking safaris, learning about African conservation and research projects.
- Sleep in the best luxury tented camps; look for the Big 5 in private game concessions and reserves.
- Safari away from the crowds at private concessions and reserves within Chobe National Park.